1. Changes to this Policy. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time, at our sole discretion, upon notice to you. We may give notice by posting the updated Policy on the Site, sending you an email, or by any other reasonable means. You should periodically review this Policy for changes and you can review the most current Policy at any time at https://www.youandmebythesea.com/privacypolicy. If you do not agree to the updated Policy, you should stop using the Site. Your use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of the updated Policy.
2. Information collection. General. When you visit the Site, you can browse without submitting any personal information about yourself. We will, however, receive and store some non-personally identifiable information about your visit, as described below. In order to participate in certain functionalities, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information. Personally, identifiable information is information that can identify you, including, for example, your name or email address. It will always be your choice, or the choice of anyone acting for you, to provide personally identifiable information.
3. Automatically collected information. We may automatically collect information using the following mechanisms:
4. Third-party analytics providers. We use third parties to help us operate and improve the Site. We may provide these third parties with information we collect and they may collect information from you about your use of the Site. If we provide information to third parties, it will, unless specifically noted otherwise in this Policy, be governed by this Policy and may only be used by those third parties to help us operate or improve our business or the Site and to provide services to us. We do not control information independently collected by third parties and are not responsible for their use of that information.
5. Information security measures. Keeping your information secure is of great concern to us. We exercise care in facilitating the transmission of information between your device or computer and our servers (or the third-party servers that operate and store information for the Site). Personally identifiable information collected by the Site is stored in operating environments with restricted access and is not available to the public. While we have mechanisms in place to safeguard your personal information after we receive it, no transmission of data over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
7. Children’s privacy. This Site is not for or directed towards children. Our primary audience is adults and young adults. We do not intend to and will not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13; children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the Site without parent/guardian supervision. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will remove that information immediately and delete it from our servers (subject to applicable law and this Policy). If you believe User Content from a child under the age of 13 has been posted to the Site, please notify us by going to the "Contact" link at the bottom of our home page and using the inquiry form located there. We also recommend that children over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the internet.
8. Accessing, updating, or deleting your personal information. If the personal information you have submitted to us changes or if you would like to remove your personal information, please contact us. We will make good faith efforts to resolve requests to remove information or correct inaccurate information except where the request is unreasonable, requires disproportionate technical effort or expense, jeopardizes the privacy of others, or would be impractical.
Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
10. California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request from companies conducting business in California a list of third parties to which the company has disclosed personally identifiable information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes. Company has not and will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes; accordingly, it will not maintain such a list of third parties. If you are a resident of California and want additional information confirming how Company does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may contact us.
11. Contact information and privacy questions. If you have questions about this Policy or other matters that relate to it (or not, like construction), you may contact us by submitting an inquiry form.
Enjoy your vacation, Leave the rest to us!
Upon submission, you will be contacted shortly by one of our agents!